Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Are You Attracting or Resisting Wealth ?

Take a good look at the results in your life. As you ponder these statements , make a mental note of the answers in your mind , do you often think these thoughts ?
  • I desire more abundance in my life.
  • I'd like to be earning a far greater income.
  • I want to provide more for my family.
  • I sometimes worry about money.
  • I work hard, but don't see the income I desire.
  • There are many things in life I want, but cannot afford.
  • Without my current job, I have no other streams of income.

Now be honest and ask yourself - Why you have'nt got all you desire out of life .

Because !

Everything that's coming into your life you are attracting into your life. And it's attracted by virtue of the images you're holding in your mind. It's what you're thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting to you.

But also please realise -

It's Not About Money - It's About Gaining the Freedom to Become The REAL You !

" What we have to get straight in our heads is that owning the money doesn’t mean ANYTHING.It’s the DOING with money that develops us - it’s not in the having. And when you have more, you’re enabled to DO more ".
~ Jack Canfield

....... Read More

No comments: